Friday, March 4, 2011

"What do we live for, if it is not to make life less difficult for each other?" - George Elliot

I have much to be thankful for. Even on a rough day in my Tennessee Contractors Equipment world I get to build a business with my dad, brother in law, and people I enjoy around me. We have many customers, friends, and family that we take delight in when they grace our rusty metal staircase and brown front door. The witty banter is ongoing.


It seems to me a lot of the world wide web is filled with people saying things that don't really have much to say. At risk of becoming one of the styrofoam peanuts that fills up the box the internet fits in, I am told by the experts that a blog is necessary for a small business owner. While my motives are less pure than yours, maybe, just maybe I can make you crack a smile. As it turns out, that is a lot of what I spend my life attempting to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment